Monday 29 August 2011

etch a sketch

Morning girls
It's time for a new challenge over on Karen's Doodles and this week we've a fab sketch for you to follow.

Feel free to rotate, flip and add embellies.
Here's my effort.  My Mum needed a Diamond Anniversary card so I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone.  Cheeky eh?  This image is perfect for it though isn't it?  You'll find Sweep Me Off My Feet and lots more gorgeous images over in Karen's store.  There are a few new ones too and they are fab!!!


Anyway, the papers are K & Co, they are lush!!  I really didn't want to cut them lol.  I've coloured as usual with copics and have added a tiny bit of stickles to her earring and the flowers in her hair.  I need to say a huhe thanks to my teamie Elaine who sent me some lovely doilley's last week, perfect for backing my image.  Lace, ribbon and all the other bits and bobs are from me stash.
So, there's my contribution for this week.  Do pop by my teamies for some more inspiration and play along too.  We love to see what you create.
Thanks for stopping by
Anne x
challenges:
Little Claire's - wedding/anniversary
4 Crafty Chicks - photo inspiration
Crafty Sentiments - ribbon and bow

18 comments:

  1. Fab card Anne, love this image and the doily. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Anne, this is one of my fav images. Great layout.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. What a great image it reminds me of my parents. Very pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Anne, love those papers, such a pretty colour and the little roses :)

    Fab doiley too ;)

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun image. I love the doily you used behind it for accent. The roses are superb and the little pearls are the perfect touch. Just superb!

    Thank you for playing along with Speedy the Cat's Challenge this week. It is a pleasure to visit and see your work. We appreciate your support and hope you can play again next week. Good luck in the drawing.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Anne! Love that image and the colors are wonderful!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. The doily looks wonderful and the colors of the card are great! Hey your mum will never know you killed two birds with one stone:)! I love the aqua flowers as well...very pretty

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah Anne this is sweet, what an adorable card. Thanks for playing on Crafty Sentiments this week Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Anne loving the dp, the doily, flowers and fun image look wonderful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card,Anne!This image is so lovely!
    Have a great week!

    Hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anne--this is a great card! I love the mostly white! The image is adorable and colored so nicely! Thanks for playing with us this week at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stamp. What a perfect stamp for an anniversary card. I love how this inspiration picture inspired this card. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the doiley on this fab card :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute image for this occasion. i'm sure your mum loved it. Thanks for entering this in Speedy the Cat's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great image and I love all the details you've added.

    Thanks for joining us at Little Claire Designs.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just fab hun, love the image!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card
    thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10