Monday 12 September 2011

Check it Out

Morning girls
I'm a happy bunny this morning.  A few more hours and I'll be winging my way to our gorgeous little place in the sun in Turkey.  I can't wait!!  Mr Sunshine here I come!!!!  It's been so horrid here this summer I'm in serious need of  lots of sunshine and relaxation:)
Anyway before I go I'd best tell you what the challenge is over on Karen's Doodles this week.
Easy peasy lemon squeezy

CHECK IT OUT

Yip, go grab those checked and gingham papers ladies and play along with us Doodle Princesses.


I've used Dance Fever lady for this one, love her tie dye trousers.  I achieved the look by dotting my colourless blender all over once I'd finished colouring.  Just something a wee bit different lol.
Papers are NitWits, sentiment is Sparkle n Sprinkle, brad and ribbon from me stash.
So, that's my effort for this week girls.  I do hope you'll play along.
Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog for more inspiration from my lovely teamies.
Right, off I go to finish packing me case.  Yes, it's not done pmsl.  We have internet access so I may pop in now and then whilst sunning myself on the terrace:)  
cya soon
Anne x
challenges:
Crafting when we can - anything goes
Cupcake Inspirations - photo inspiration
OSAAT - anything goes
Secret Crafter - inspired by a song /Blame it on the boogie
Charisma Cardz - inspired by a song/Blame it on the boogie

13 comments:

  1. What a fun image ! I love it..
    Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our, 'Anything Goes' challenge. Good Luck ! Hope to see you back soon :O)
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! nice image, colors, d/p and embellish. TFS with us at Cupcake Inspirations Cha.
    Zulma DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card Anne. Is it you dancing with glee because you are leaving for your hols?

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card.Love the image and your song choice. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a lovely Holiday Anne!
    Adorable card! I am lovin' her green pants. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic hun...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card, love the colour scheme but adore that image and love the way you have tie died her trousers.

    thank you for joining us at CWWC with our 1st challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really neat, pretty and fabulous card! :)

    Thanks so much for playing along at Charisma Cardz this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh this is one very beautiful creation Gorgeous image and colour theme and song inspiration its just perfect for our challenge this week,

    Thank You so for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 151 Inspired by a Song
    I hope you join us again next week,

    I have some new calorie free candy if you are interested
    Have a lovely day,
    Good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x.
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT, hope to see you again, Gaynor :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a beautiful creation

    thanks for joining us for my Inspired by a song challenge at SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for joining our "Inspired by a song" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card!
    Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    PS - I have candy on offer on my blog at the moment if you're interested :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10