Wednesday 7 September 2011

on your wedding day

Afternoon girls
I seem to be inundated with commissions for wedding cards at the moment.  This is my fourth in two weeks.  Must be the season for it eh?  Anyway I thought I'd show you this one I've just finished.  I've still the box to get done but that can wait till this evening.


No DP's on this one, silver and white card which I've run through the cuttlebug using various folders.  The image which I've coloured with copics is from the Paper Shelter.  Other bits and pieces were cut with my cricut and the pearls and ric rac are from me stash.
Thanks for popping in
Anne x
challenges:
Creative Card Crew - anything goes
Deep Ocean - hearts
All That Scraps - anythjing goes
Ribbon Carousel - anything goes
My Mum's Craft Shop - lots of layers

11 comments:

  1. Just so gorgeous Anne...and I love all the different embossing folders too hun...

    have a lovely evening...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always Anne! Your coloring is great and I looove all of the different embossing designs you used! Thanks for joining us at MMCS this week

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Anne, I love that image & the embossing looks fab :)
    Thanks for sharing it with The Paper Shelter this week.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow hun this is simply stunning the image the detail just brilliant hun love this to bits,hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeouse card! Love all the white and the fabulous texture you added with all of the embossing.

    Thanks for playing the Ribbon Carousel Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card!! Love the all whites with the embossing :) Thanks for playing at ATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the white embossing...so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love embossing wish I had a kit to do some!! Thanks for sharing with the creative card crew this week x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card!!! Thanks for playing at the Ribbon Carousel!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous work! Love the adorable image and embossing.
    Thank You for joining in at All That Scraps this week!
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10