Wednesday 4 January 2012

I've been keeping a secret

Don't ask how I've managed to keep me gob shut girls 'cos I've been bursting with excitement for a 
few weeks now as I was sworn to secrecy but  I can finally let the cat out of the bag!!

Have I got your attention?

Do you want to know me secret?

 How about a clue?
.
.
.
.

Photobucket

Can you believe it??  I'm soooooooooooo thrilled!!!!
Our challenges go live on a Wednesday although I'll only have to join once per month I will be posting on the inspirational blog and of course here too.
So watch this space and if you'd like a peep at what I'll be working with then have a look at the store
Right I'm away to peel myself off the ceiling lol
Have a great day
Anne x

5 comments:

  1. oh congratulations hun really chuffed for you well deserved too,happy new year hun Hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne, congratulations ... it's well-deserved. I do hope you are back on terra firma by now ... there's work to do now :)) Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Anne, that's wonderful news!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow !! congratulations Anne !! you dark horse you !! how'd ya manage to keep that quiet !! :-)

    Very well deserved xx

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10