Tuesday 10 January 2012

Predominantly Purple

Helloooooooooooo
I've finally managed to get a card done for the predominantly purple challenge over on Less Is More

Mandi and Chrissi have asked the we use the colour purple on our CAS cards this week so here is
 my very poor attempt..


First off I couldn't find my bone folder so I'd to hand crease this which isn't at all crisp.  I've searched high and low but am begining to think it's been tossed with all the waste paper.  A visit to Hobbycraft later this afternoon will sort that and the card. 
Anyway, I digress.  The papers  by Sherry K were a scrap left over from another card, sentiment is from Sparkle n Sprinkle.  I painted the die cut butterfly with some pearlised paint and added some seed beads to the centre.  Job done!!  Well apart from going over it with me bone folder later.
I promised myself last year that I would attempt to join this challenge every week and try my best to get  the CAS bug and do it properly.  Whether or not I eventually acheive it remains to be seen lol
Thanks for stopping by
Anne x

11 comments:

  1. We lost a knife the same way as your bone folder! - so easy to do

    Your card is simply fabulous

    Welcome to 2012

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous Anne! Love the sparkly butterfly with the fun sentiment! I think you do CAS beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you find the bone folder as son as you arrive home with your new one!
    Pretty card, Ann, a panel dividing the card is always a winner!

    Thanks so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh just love this card love that colour and love the layout hugs cherylxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun
    a beautiful card, fabulous design, luv ya new header hun, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty Anne...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so irritating when you can't find some fundamental piece of equipment isn't it Anne... I do it all the time sadly!
    This is lovely, such a pretty butterfly!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card, is so pretty and feminine and perfect for LIM hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10