Wednesday 18 January 2012

S.W.A.K.

Hi girls
Just before Christmas Heather Valentine from the  Scrapbook Stamp Society contacted me asking if I'd be interested in showing some of their digital stamps on me blog.  


So after having a little snoop around I said yes!!
 I tell you girls, there's something for everyone over there.  Digital, rubber, dies, fabric block etc etc.


Today there is a new challenge starting over on the challenge blog.  Yes, they have a challenge too, so hopefully play along with our hearts and flowers theme.
None of their stamps or digi's?  Not a problem girls, run over to the freebies page and help yourself


So, let me introduce you to Hunny Bunny


How cute is she?  I just adore the little bunny sitting on her head, what a cutie!!

I've coloured her up with my usual copic markers, papers are from Polka Doodles Sugar Birdie Cd,  the fab sentiment is from Sparkle n Sprinkle  and all the other bits and bobs are from me stash.
So, there you have it girls, please pop over and join the fun,.
Happy Crafting
Anne x
challenges:
Creatalicious - LOVE - using punched borders, flowers and bling
Papertake Weekly - buttons, bows, blooms & bling
Crafty Sentiments - anything goes

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on your DT!!!!!! I'm new girl on this team too. You made your card beautiful.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, she's a cutie alright! Love the little added lace border and the lace ribbon too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the image and the lace trims look fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Anne :-) she is very cute and the whole design is fab :-)

    Congratulations on your DT post too !! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ya hun
    aww adorable card, she is a cutie, fabulous colouring, pretty embelies & design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image and super cute card. Love the papers you chose, the border punch and the gorgeous roses.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the DT, i have just joined too! Your card is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous Anne; love the image! Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anne this is gorgeous the colours, design and image all go to make a superb card, I love it.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love what you created with my Hunny Bunny Digi Anne! This is so precious<3
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10