Friday 2 March 2012

flowers for you

Morning girls
I've my Polka Doodles card to show you this morning as there's a nice new challenge starting today and it's easy peasy too so hopefully you'll play along.
SPOTS AND.OR STRIPES
Told you it was easy didn't I?
So what do you think of this little fella? 


He's one of the new images from the Candy Doodles Collectors Edition.
I've used one of the wee ticket sentiments also available on the cd but I think he's perfect for Easter, Mother's Day or just a birthday card.  That's what's so great about Nikki's cd's they're so versatile.  
I coloured as always with copics but felt when I'd finished that he looked a wee bit lost so I added some grass and sky to create a bit more of a scene.
The papers are from Pretty Tuff, flowers and lace from me stash and I've also used the Marianne Designs Lavender die also available from Polka Doodles.
So, that's my effort girls, don't forget to pop by the challenge blog for loads of inspiration from my lovely teamies and of course play along.
Thanks for stopping by
Anne x 
challenges
Crafty Bloggers - springtime
Cupcake Craftroom - spring bouquet
Cutie Pie - flowers
OSAAT - spring/Easter
Cute Card Thursday - signs of spring

16 comments:

  1. He's just adorable - and the little chick beside him! Love the die cuts and the background papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really lovely card Anne. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little image. Great all occasion card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful card - looks fantastic
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Spring card, Anne!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Have a great weekend ♥Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Card love the design, thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT.

    I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

    Xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shapes and such a cute image, beautiful colors, thanks so much for sharing with us this week at One Stitch at a Time-Hope to see you again soon
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anne
    A gorgeous card
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. brll card love your bright colours that you used
    have a lovely weekend
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your flowers. I adore yellow and it really looks nice on your card. Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bright colours and the happy yellow flowers.

    Many thanks for joining in with our Use a Digi Spring/Easter challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those colors and that bow is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty designs in this cards.Baby sit with so many colorful flowers.It look so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the blue and yellow Anne - so fresh! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a darling card! I love that boys face. Thanks for joining us this month at the Cupcake Craftroom.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am sorry but i am copying this frame and ill place my photo inside it!
    Thank You! for sharing!

    Membership Cards
    Membership Card Printing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10