Tuesday 24 April 2012

been playing

Morning girls
It's a nice bright one here in Glasgow although it's been wet through the night.  Hopefully it'll stay dry as I want to get out into the garden and get some clearing done.  It's a sorry old state at the moment.  We bought some nice new plants at the weekend so it'll be nice to get it cleaned up and some have some blooms on the way.
So, last night I finally got a card made with the freebie Krista gave us a few weeks back.  I've had her coloured for about a week laying on me desk, shame on me lol

The papers are Bo Bunny, I've had these for an age too but couldn't bare to cut into them.  All the other bits n bobs are from me stash apart form the gorgeous lace and pin which I won in Mandy's candy a while back.
Right, no gabbing for me today, I really do want to get started on the garden and if I don't move me bum from the chair now I'll be here for hours:)
Anne x
challenges:
Love to Create - anything goes
Pan Pastel - use a flower
Stamptacular Sunday - loaded with layers
2 Sisters - use a digital image
A Gem of a Challenge - sketch

19 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous creation! I love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous card. So much detail. Thanks for joining us for 2 Sisters use a digi challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colour combo Anne. Everything matches beautifully. The bouquet is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a fab card. Totally love the papers. One of my fave combos too ;o)
    Hugs Laila

    check out my small spring candy on http://blog.lolapigen.dk

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real wow creation Anne. Gorgeous colours and layout. Hope you got some gardening done.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Hunny

    this is gorgeous, love this image and love your colour choice, I coloured her up and made a card the other night just need time to blog her now lol.

    Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunner Anne! Great DP and beautiful coloring. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the image and fab colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Anne. I admire you for tackling black hair. I haven't tried that yet! Too scared ;)

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just so gorgeous Anne....love the gorgeous image and fabulous layout too hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a gorgeous card Anne
    love the colours
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the striking colours on this, gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh wow Hun this is stunning love the image,and the colours are just fantastic,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely stunning hun, I love the colour combo, those papers are gorgeous and the image is so sweet, love the flowers, die cuts and lace too. Thank you so much for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stuning colouring Ann her hair is wonderful Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the colour Anne!! It also matches the Grand Calliber on the left there < lol.
    michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  17. So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Anne this is stunning, that colour combo is both beautiful and striking, the flowers and die cuts as well as that image look totally wonderful.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely Beautiful!! Fabulous design and gorgeous colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Love to Create Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10