Thursday 6 September 2012

A day out in Turkey

Morning girls
Well it's hot, hot, hot here in Turkey but I'll not complain.  
We've been here for two weeks already and are having a ball as always. One more week to go then it's back to the same old same old at home.  Now there's a thought I keep pushing to the back of me mind lol
Anyway, I thought I show you a couple of pics of Salda Lake.  I seen some pics of it on Facebook last year and  just knew I had to go see it for myself.  So after a four hour drive I finally got there.




It's huge, these pics really don't do it justice.  The scenery is absolutely breathtaking and the best part is there are no tourists, peace and tranquility all around.
Of course I had to have a little paddle too


Right, I've some rays to catch, a beach to visit, oh and a cocktail or two to have too lol
Anne x

4 comments:

  1. The views are breathtaking Anne. Thank you for sharing with us and enjoy the rest of your hols.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Anne, what fabulous pics. Love the last one, I can imagine how wonderful that was to have to place to yourself without masses of tourists!!!

    Enjoy the rest of your hols chuck.

    Hugs

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures Anne, looks so peaceful and tranquil.. glad you are having a fabulous time :)

    Elaine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a great time and the water is sooooo blue.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10