Wednesday 19 December 2012

forgot to show you this one

Hi girls
Gosh it's wet, windy and downright miserable here:( It's been dark since just after 3pm, enough to make you greet as we say here in Scotland.  I've got pics that need taking too so hopefully tomorrow will be a bit brighter as I'm rather rubbish at taking them indoors.

I forgot to blog this card last week.  It's for my cousin's little girl who is only a month old so this is her very first Christmas card.  It had to be Moe's little cutie, I just love her:)
ingredients
image - Mo Manning
papers - First Edition
charm - Inky Inpressions
copics
sentiment was pc generated
twine and cloth from stash

Sorry for the lack of visits too girls but like you, no doubt, I'm up to my eyes in Christmas.  I promise to be a better visitor next year.  Well it's not that long now anyway:)
Right, back to the grind, I've a few DT bits and bobs that still need doing so best get on with them.
Happy Crafting
Anne x
challenges:
Creative Craft - non traditional Christmas
Papertake Weekly - pick of the year -  anything goes
Craft Your Passion - 3 DP'S, ribbon or twine and something circular
Simon Says - anything Christmas
Divas by Design - anything goes


6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I love Mo's images and this one is adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck. Hugs, Gale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! The level of cuteness is unbearable! Thanks for joining Craft Your Passion this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Anne. Your coloring as always is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! Your coloring is amazing, and I love the touch of mesh for texture. :) Thank you for playing along with our "Merry Christmas" challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Perfect for a little cherub's first Christmas.

    I am *still* not organised!

    Merry Christmas.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10