Monday 13 January 2014

one I made earlier

Evening girls
Here I am trying to tidy up me blog when I found this card sitting in me drafts page.
One I made earlier :)  Quite a bit earlier too as the date on it is 30th June last year!!!   Just goes to show how often I really, I mean really, have a clear out on here. Hangs head in shame lol

image -  Karen's Doodles
papers - Polka Doodles
charm and dew drops- Inky Impressions
twine - The Ribbon Girl
spellbinders
copcis

Right, I have two commissions laying on the craft table that need finishing asap so best not get my bum too comfortable or I'll be browsing all night and they won't be done (again)  Yes, I've been a wee bit lazy with the crafting since the New Year but I'll get there.
Happy Crafting
Anne x
challenges: 
Card Mania - anything goes
Crafty Boots -  anything goes
Created with Love - pink and purple
The Pink Elephant - 2 papers, 1 border punch and a heart

11 comments:

  1. Fab card, great layout - I love all of the layering. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great card. Love that image and you colored it so well. Thanks for joining in the fun at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the image. Thanks for joining our Pink and Purple Color Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris
    Co-Owner
    Created with Love Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card and sweet image too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is fabulous! what a great image and stunning colors. yeah, I've done that too but not quite as long. think you got hands down on this one!

    hope all is well and life is good.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! Great image and coloring! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Pink and/or Purple Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great draft find sweetie, so glad you found where you had filed it. Lol!!! Love it.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too too adorable card! That image is just wow! Thanks for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant Challenge this week!

    Nance, DT
    soulstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute card for a couple. Great image but I really like those shades of purple and the layout. Personalized cards always become a treasure to those who receive them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Love the image! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This image is perfect for a couple.
    Thank you for playing with us at Card Mania Challenges!
    Smiles, Kaly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10