Thursday 18 September 2014

I'm late ......

Hello  everyone :)
It's  my turn to host the Art by MiRan  blog today and I am very, very late with both the post over there and here on my own blog.

It is a huge day for us Scots,  I've been away to vote and am keeping my fingers crossed that I have made the right decision.  Whatever the final outcome may be I hope we can all live peacefully from now on as there has been some terrible behaviours from both camps :(
Anyway, enough of the politics, let's get to the card.  

This is Celebrating Your Day and I just knew I had to colour her up as soon as I saw her.  Look at those gorgeous locks.  She is one of MiRan's new designs in rubber available from Treasured Time Stamps

Isn't she adorable?

I know Miran  would love for you to become a follower of our Art by MiRan challenge blog and our Art by MiRan showcase blog and of course then there is the  shop full of  all the wonderful images ArtbyMiran  has to offer!
There is also an Art by Miran Facebook page where we have monthly challenges and lots of crafty chatter. Why not pop over and have a natter with Miran and the DT girls

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Anne x
challenges:
Inky Chicks - anything goes   Crafting  from the Heart - anything goes   Eurika Stamps - floral paper


7 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeously coloured sweetie, especially her hair.

    Hope you got the result for Scotland that you wanted.
    Have a good weekend.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, look at that gorgeous mane! Which you have colored so well. Love it Anne, and all your pretty embellishments - gorgeous card. I stayed up till 12:45, almost saw the end! Hope you're happy with the result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful purple card with super sweet image. Thank you for joining Crafting From the Heart, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Anne and I love the colour scheme. Cute image, pretty papers and flowers and that ric-rac edge is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable.

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card hun, love the image her hair is stunning!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card and beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us this week for our Floral Paper Challenge.
    Karal DT for Eureka Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10