Wednesday 3 December 2014

look who's 1

Morning everyone
Almost another week gone by without a post but I have been super busy.  My wee Dad is in hospital quite poorly so I've been up and down to visit him twice per day plus trying to help Mum out a bit too.  I could honestly crawl into bed beside him I am that bushed lol
I've resigned my DT position over on All Dressed Up too as I know I'm not going to have time to 
co-ordinate everything over there now and thankfully Wendy was very understanding of my position.
So, that just leaves me with Art by Miran as  Gayle over at Teddy Bo is postponing her challenges just now until she looks into this VAT carry on.  I really feel for the smaller designers.  It's so unfair on them.

So, now I will be mostly crafting for fun :)  It's been a long time since I could say that :)

Anyway, here's a card I did for a commission about a fortnight ago

image Wee Stamps
papers - Lidl
buttons from me stash
sentiment - my own

Well, that's me news.  Please keep my wee Dad in your prayers if you can
Happy Crafting
Anne x

challenges:-
A Little bit Crafty - anything goes apart from Christmas    Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes
Robyns Fetish - anything goes    Scrappy Hands - birthday    That Craft Place - anything goes
Allsorts - milestone birthdays (1st)    Digi Galore - birthday    

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and cute Anne. Love your colour choice. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx
    Hope Dad is better soon sweetie he is in my prayers.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card!!
    Thanks for joining us at Scrappy Hands

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and fabulous Birthday card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. How absolutely adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous first birthday card Anne, love the cute image and pretty colours & details. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Milestone Birthdays challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, lovely design, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an absolutely a cute card. Love that little girl image. Thank You for sharing with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card.... Thanks for playing along with us for our last challenge at A Little Bit Crafty
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10