Thursday 18 December 2014

love in a cup

Hi everyone
Are you all sorted for the man in the red suit then?  I am almost finished and if I'm honest I can't wait for it to be all over.  Yip, bah humbug and all that :) 

So, as it's my turn to showcase over on Art by MiRan I thought I'd do something other than Christmas

This is  Love in a Cup available from Art by MiRan store 



I've kept this totally CAS.  
Coloured with copics, fussy cut, and once I'd printed the sentiment onto the card base I just stuck her right on down :)  It must be one of the quickest cards I've made in a long time.
There is still lots of time to enter our anything goes challenge too girls
and of course we'd love to see you on the  Art by Miran Facebook page where we have monthly challenges and lots of crafty chatter. Why not pop over and have a natter with Miran and the DT girls

Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!
Anne x

challenges:
Creative Card Crew - anything goes      Through the Craftroom Door - anything goes
Marker Pop - anything goes     Sentimental Sundays - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Beautifully simple, Anne, and I love the splash of little red hearts! I'm so happy that you decided to join us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Through the Craft Room Door this week. Good luck and we hope to see you again next week.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome Anne, fantastic colouring sweetie.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Anne!
    Wiahing you a Very Merry Christmas!
    xoxoxo
    Susi
    from
    MOO-MANIA & MORE -CHALLENGE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the image and sentiment here - so beautifully coloured too. Thanks for sharing this with us at Sentimental Sundays! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10