Thursday 19 February 2015

Honey Bunny

Hellooooooooooooooo
Long time no blog again .  Mr Mojo is severley lacking at the moment.  I just can't seem to get to grips with anything.  Everything just looks so wrong and ends up in the bin.

Anyway, enough of the sob story.   It's my turn to host the Art by MiRan showcase blog this morning and this is what I came up with. 


image -  Honey Bunny and you'll find her over at the  Art by MiRan store 
papers -  Polka Doodle
eggs - Sparkle n Sprinkle 
Sentimental Florals and punched daisies 

So, there you have it girls.  My effort of the day :)
Happy Crafting
Anne x

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is so cute! Have missed seeing your art work, hope your mojo gets back in gear soon - looks like you might be on your way though! Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and beautiful card Anne love the image beautiful colour's and wonderful design
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card hun, love the colour combo!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So super cute, Anne! I love the colours, your colouring, and those pretty flowers! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cute Anne and I really like the colours. The pretty greens, yellow and flowers remind me so much of spring and it's a very happy, feel-good kind of card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10