Sunday 8 March 2015

something new

Evening girlies :)
Seeing as it';s been a horrid windy day here I locked myself in my craft room and finally finished this.
I've been trying my hand at a new craft.  Napkin decoupage and I think I'm hooked.  I've been working on these on and off for about a week now.  It's a bugger waiting for the paint to dry between coats lol
Not quite as quick as knocking a card up but very satisfying just the same.


Not too shabby for a novice, is it?
I think I'll be playing with this technique some more as I really do love the effect but still have lots to learn so you tube is slowly becoming my new best friend :)
Happy Crafting
Anne x

challenges:
Crafts 4 Eternity - anything but a card    As You Like It - anything but a card
Ruby's Rainbow - anything but a card    Crafty Boots - anything but a card

12 comments:

  1. Very nice work and and you should give yourself a good pat on the back. I have a friend who has done this with napkins and it's quite spectacular to see.
    I love the roses and the pretty distressing... looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely brilliant. Love that you did a whole set. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! They're all absolutely gorgeous, Anne! I love them! I think you're really on to something, and so happy to see you're back to some creative fun! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Anne, yes, they are fantastic! Always fun to try something new. They came out so well. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work, these look amazing. Thank you for sharing you work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, how beautiful and how clever of you! It's always nice to learn a new technique and you have certainly got some stunning results :-)

    Big hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so beautiful Anne. I am sure my Step Daughter would love to try this and sell them in her shop in France. These are awesome, especially as you say you are a novice. I would be so proud of them if I was you.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous set, love the beautiful roses. Thanks for sharing over on AYLI. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your creations are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing them with us at Crafts 4 Eternity!
    Hope to see you again! Good luck! : )

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really impressive Anne and I am delighted you have joined us at AYLI. Good Luck. Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This set is very beautiful.
    I just love

    Thank you for playing along with us at # 216 challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity
    Kefa DT Crafts 4 eternity http://crafts4eternity.blogspot.com/
    www.kefaunikat.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous collection thank you for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow, hope to see you again
    hugs Shaz DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10