Thursday 18 June 2015

In the summer time...

Don't faint ladies but I've finally managed to make a card.
I don't know about you but when I've been on me jollies it takes me an age to get back into things.

Anyway,  it's my turn to host the Artbymiran  showcase blog today so I had to get this done whether or not Mr Mojo played ball :)



This is   Summertime Sue.  Isn't she gorgeous?
She reminds me of the sunny days we've just spent over at our second home in Turkey.  If only I'd the figure to match hers I'd be a happy bunny lol

As she's a rubber girl you'll  find her over at the Whimsy store here.  
papers -  Lidl ( I get their newsletter so I know when they will have them)
coloured with copics
sentiment - my own

Don't forget to visit the shop to see all the wonderful images ArtbyMiran  has to offer and if your on Facebook then why not pop over to the Art by Miran Facebook page where we have monthly challenges and lots of crafty chatter. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!
Anne x

challenges:
    Inky Impressions - summertime    Papertake Weekly - oh so pretty  
Crafting by Designs - summer fun     Fab n Funky - gorgeous girls



4 comments:

  1. Welcome back bad Mr Mojo, he has been here as well But I kicked him out...love love love your card.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and pretty Anne. I have lots of little jollies booked this year, not sure I would do it again. Just have two weeks between them all to get the washing and ironing done and catch up with my DT work. Finding it very tiring!!!
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo for a new card by Anne! Lovely to see you back at it, my friend! Have a great weekend! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card love your design and image thanksfor joining Crafting by Designs Blog hop Love and hugs Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10