Friday 16 December 2016

Winter Wendy

Hello Everyone

It's my turn to host the Art by Miran inspirational blog today
I've decided against a Christmas card, to be fair I am sick looking at them already lol
Anyway, this is  Winter Wendy one of the latest girls available from Whimsy Stamps
 Isn't she sweet?
I coloured her up with a mixture of copics and Spectrum Noir markers.
A couple of layer and some flowers were all I added to this one too.  I seem to be erring more and more on the plainer style cards this weather.

Don't forget to visit the Etsy shop to see all the wonderful images ArtbyMiran  has to offer!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a smashing weekend
Anne x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Anne love the image and fabulous colour's and design have a lovely week end
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10