Sunday 21 May 2017

Baby Olli

Hello Crafty Buddies
I hope your all well this fine Sunday morning and have enjoyed a good weekend so far. 
It's been a bit on the wet side here but I'm off to Turkey in a day or two so will see plenty of sunshine anyway.  Well I'm hoping to :)

Today's card is the last of my showcase cards from the May bundle available from Teddy Bo 
This cutie will be available as a single digi from next month though if your not buying them all.
It's  a great deal from Gayle 6 digi's for £5 you can't beat it. 



Here's what I used:

image - Teddy Bo
colours used: TN1,3,5,7   TB1,3,4,  FS2  PP2
papers - Sara's Signature Collection / Little Angels - 6x6 paper pad
doiley -both magazine freebies
pearls from my stash

Thanks for popping in.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday
Anne

2 comments:

  1. So cute. have a great time Anne and I hope the weather is kind to you.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bundle will be sent straightforwardly from your area or your client's location.
    International Dropshipping of Medicines in USA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10