Sunday, 21 May 2017

Baby Olli

Hello Crafty Buddies
I hope your all well this fine Sunday morning and have enjoyed a good weekend so far. 
It's been a bit on the wet side here but I'm off to Turkey in a day or two so will see plenty of sunshine anyway.  Well I'm hoping to :)

Today's card is the last of my showcase cards from the May bundle available from Teddy Bo 
This cutie will be available as a single digi from next month though if your not buying them all.
It's  a great deal from Gayle 6 digi's for £5 you can't beat it. 



Here's what I used:

image - Teddy Bo
colours used: TN1,3,5,7   TB1,3,4,  FS2  PP2
papers - Sara's Signature Collection / Little Angels - 6x6 paper pad
doiley -both magazine freebies
pearls from my stash

Thanks for popping in.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday
Anne

1 comment:

  1. So cute. have a great time Anne and I hope the weather is kind to you.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10