Friday 29 October 2010

Bling It On

Morning girls
Another weekend is upon us and another week closer to Christmas. I'm trying not to think about it lol
Anyway Friday is the day we have a brand new challenge over on Totally Papercrafts and it's the lovely Mel who got to set the theme for us and she want to see some bling on your creations.

BLING IT ON

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh and wait till you see the gorgeous stamp she's chosen
for you from our sponsor this week



I wish I could enter myself!!! Isn't this just the bees knees, I love it:)


So, here's my contribution for this week. I've not used this one for ages. It's from Clarity Stamps and she is an absolute dream to colour. As usual I've used my copic markers, highlighted here and there with a touch of prisma pencils for a bit more depth of colour. I'm still a bit wary of the blacks lol. Papers are from Doodlebug, a 12x12 sheet that's been laying in my stash since the year dot. I've kept the layout pretty simple, I pleated up some ribbon, punched some flowers to which I added some dew drops (coloured with copics to match) and a few bits of bling to finish off.
So, who want to win that gorgeous stamp? I'll look forward to seeing your take on the theme this week. Happy crafting, have a great weekend girls

challenges
Creative Card Crew - Let's punch it
Paper Romance - pleated ribbon
Simon Says - punch 'em
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Let's get punchy


19 comments:

  1. oh wow this is stunning,so so love that image,and that,paper is lush,love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee Anne! This is so Pretty! Very Vogue! :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Anne, I love it
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Anne
    very elegant

    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Hunny

    this is so elegant, lovely paper

    Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, Anne. It's so classy and elegant and your colouring is perfect.
    I'm sending Suzie round to you in a taxi - she doesn't eat much, but she snores like a trooper!!
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A totally gorguss card. I love the red! Hugs Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunningly sophisticated. Love it and that ruffle ribbon.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card so much, its just stunning! Has inspired me to go find my 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' DVD, need a bit of Audrey, lol! hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. fantastic card Anne :-) the image is beautiful and the papers and embellies are perfect ,,, absolutely stunning !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOWZER Anne, such a stunningly elegant card! Luv your colour combo too. Have a great weekend Sweetie. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello there!!! Wow I seem to have been away for so long! So sorry I haven't bveen about to check out your wonderful creations... you have been working hard I see and each one is as lovely as the next! Will try and keep up from now on I promise xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! Anne what a gorgeous card. Another stamp to add to my list.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful card Anne love it
    susie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Anne this is absolutely stunning, also dramatic, classy and elegant all rolled into one card that is pretty amazing creativity and fabulous inspiration, I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. back again ,,, I forgot to thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an beautifu and elegant card. I just love your beautiful image! It is perfect with your dp and red & black color combo! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Card Crew.
    Denise
    CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. So beautiful...gorgeous image and colours.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card & beautiful colouring. That black paisley paper is a perfect compliment to your image the the red accents.
    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10