Thursday 22 January 2009

Delighted




Oh my goodness! Two awards in one day. How lucky can a girl be lol
Thanks so much to Lorraine for thinking of me, it really means alot.

The Lemonade Award is given by a previous winner to 5 people who have shown a great attitude or gratitude this week. Isn't this a nice way to show other bloggers how much you appreciate their work! So here's what you need to do now.

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
3. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

The Kreative Award, well that speaks for itself really but please do pass this one on too. Let five people know how much their creativity inspires you.

So, my nominees for both awards are Louise Emma for her positve attitude to life. Oakie I'm sooooooooooo grateful for all the lovely files she shares with us cricuteers.
Jackie for sharing her lovely cards with us. Congratulations are in order for Jackie too as she's just became the latest designer with La Pashe check out their brilliant decoupage sheets. Doreen for her positive stance in raising breast cancer awareness on her blog and last but not least Trimcrafts crafter of the year 2008 Rozzy just beacuse she deserves it lol

How long does this take to do lol. Does it get any quicker once your really sure of what your doing? It feels like it's taken me an absolute age to do this lol

Happy crafting girlies





3 comments:

  1. Well done for getting the award hun and thank you for passing it on to me too x Big hugs for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much for passing your awards on to me....It all going to my head lol.... all these awards...am i famous yet? lol I will link them very soon thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for passing on this award to me... I will add to blog later and do the necessaries. Congrats to you to for receiving your awards J x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10