Sunday 29 March 2009

If The Hat Fits - wear it

Good morning girlies
Hopefully your all fine and dandy this fine morning. Well it is so far here in Glasgow but that could change at the drop of a hat!
I bought myself one of those tiny little sewing machines at the weekend and had a little play last night. Not too bad for my first attempt, even if I do say so myself lol
Anyway onto the card. I've managed to cover three challenges with this one (I'm getting good at this)
Karen brought us this weeks pretty sketch over at Friday Sketchers, it's a great sketch Karen - thank you:)
Bling-tastic - what a brilliant word - is the theme on One Stop Crafts this week, so a couple of little gems filled this challenge and lastly just by sheer luck I noticed after I'd made the card that The Secret Crafter's challenge this week was stitching so I'm a happy bunny now lol
Don't forget to check out the candy bar on the side girlies, I found a couple of new ones last night. There really are some generous bloggers out there.
Hugs
Anne x

19 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card ,l love the color.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. THATS GORGEOUS HUN X lOVE IT X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Anne, lovely stitching and colour scheme !!
    i just got my machine out this morning and did some sewing on a card for the 1st time !!
    off to post it now :-)
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats a lovely clean crisp card Anne beautifully put together.Bea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Anne - I love your stitching! And I love your B&W colour theme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant Anne, love it.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh! Sylish, chic and so elegant. A fab card Anne. Love the monochrome and all your details. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the B&W theme...FAb card :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would say that this is FAB for a first attempt!

    Mrs Wonka x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Anne
    Gorgeous card...love the colour combo, stunning!! Good luck with all the challenges.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card Anne I love your stitching and the colour combo thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Anne, great bit of stitching there - what machine did you get? Love the black and white too.
    hugs
    Enfys x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card love the colour combo very cool. Thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic card Anne, love the monochrome and fab layout.

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card. I love the black & White theme.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anne wow, striking card, I love it. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge.Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card, love b&W

    Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10