Monday 4 May 2009

Better late than never

Good evening girls

Sorry I'm so late with today's card, no excuses apart from far too much blog hopping lol

Anyway this little lady is one of the latest downloads from Sketching Stamper, I actually bought her about two weeks ago but never got around to using her till now. Isn't she pretty? The papers are Funky Fairies Gorjuss Ginghams and all the other little bits are from my stash.

I followed Maxine's fabby sketch on Creative Inspirations blog for this one although I've stretched it a bit to make a DL card for a change.

hugs

Anne x

14 comments:

  1. This is briliant hun great image love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely,great image love the way youve stretched it!lolGood luck
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I love that image. (Just catching up on posts) Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne, I left a little surprise for you on my blog.

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous as always
    Bea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Anne.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! I love the colours together and it make a bright and modern card! I think this image really shows well on a DL card, I should start thinking about making different sizes and shapes instead of just the standard.
    Best wishes,
    Sammie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Nicola thanks for joining us this week. I love what you have done with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card i wish you good luck lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a wonderful image and colors!!! great card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card Anne, love the image. Thanks for joining us this week, and best of luck. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card Anne and you are right she is gorgeous!!good luck in the challenge.
    hugs
    tracy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10