Thursday 15 October 2009

Delightful Sketches - sketch 9

Good morning girlies, happy Thursday:)
Are you all ready for another fabby challenge from Delightful Sketches brought to you by the lovely Wendy. Sponsored this time by The Ribbon Retreat. I wish I could enter myself lol have you seen some of the gorgeous ribbons they stock? Take a looksie, you'll be drooling for ever and $20 will go a long way as the prices are just fabby!!!
I do hope you'll join the fun girls, myself and the other girls on the team had so much fun visiting your blogs during the last challenge that we so want to do it all over again.

I had so much fun making this card. When Wendy assigned me the image I was groaning, I'm no good with worms lol but he's such a little cutie pie it was a pleasure to use him. Isn't he just adorable? I flipped the sketch as I felt this little fella deserved a large card and I'm so glad I did, I don't think anything smaller would've done him justice. I coloured him using Twinkling H20's, it's been a while since I've given them an airing lol and the papers are K & Co all finished off with a few buttons and a flower. Hope you like him as much as I do:)

Now, a few dates for your diary

Tuesday 20th October there will be another fab tutorial from Deanne
Wednesday 21st October - Digital Delights is sponsoring Creative Inspirations Challenge
Thursday 22nd - look out for the Guest Designer Spotlight on Digital Delights

8 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Anne, love the cute image and papers.

    Thanks for your interest in the Magical Crafts Challenge DT.

    Good Luck!!

    Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Anne, that image is seriously cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww Anne he is a little sweetie, and you have made a fabulous card with him.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Anne for not being good with worms!! This card is fabulous!!
    Thanks so much
    Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is lovely Anne, thanks for your interest in the Magical Crafts DT. Good luck
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne this is SO adorable! Love your pretty paper and those cute flower buttons!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a swwet sweet card, love the buttons
    hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww that little bookworm is gorgeous hun x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10