Saturday 3 July 2010

movie star

Good morning girls
Happy Saturday, I'm hoping we get another sunny weekend, it's be so nice to be outside so much this past week. It's been breezy here in Glasgow but still nice enough to sit out for a bit in the afternoon so bring it on I say!
I'd a little play with another one of Kenny's fabulous images the other night and have finally put together a card.This is Movie Star, isn't she a glamour puss!! These images really are a dream to colour and as usual I've used my copic markers with a little stickles on the 'fur' of her jacket. Papers are a download, Pheobe collection from Basic Grey. I didn't know they did digital but my teamie Emma mentioned it on her blog the other day so of course I had to go check the link. Thanks Emma, me purse is now a good bit lighter:) I've embellished with some ribbon and a few flowers cut from the same paper and a few brads and the sentiment is computer generated.
Thanks for popping by girls, have a great weekend

challenges:
Paperplay - card for a child or a teenager



11 comments:

  1. Wow!! hun she is gorgeous I love what you have done with her..its fab
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Anne love these KK images and this one you have coloured beautifully I just love the colours, papers and flowers you have used it is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne
    A gorgeous card,
    hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Anne, love the colours!

    PS. You won my Friday Flowers a few weeks ago and I haven't heard from you. Please could you contact me via my email on my blog so I can get your prize sent to you. hugs, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Anne

    fabby card Hun, loving your colour choice, I dont have any of these Yet! lol

    Have a lovely weekend

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. a glamour girl for sure! totally fabulous... dahling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Anne,i love the image and the papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anne, I love your card and these KK images are fabulous. I'm in the middle of putting one together too.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card, love the image and beautiful colours.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What pretty colours! Thanks for joining us at Paperplay this week. Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, gorgeous papers. Funky image and a stunning card hun

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10