Friday 2 July 2010

This week on Totally Papercrafts

Morning girls
What was all that rain about yesterday? Who stole our sun? Although it did give me plenty time to get my card finished for our challenge this week on Totally Papercrafts
Thanks to those of you who played along last week, we saw some fabulous male themed easel cards. Don't forget that we're now having a 'TOP 3' - is it you??? Well pop over to find out.

This weeks we've one of our favourite themes, chosen by the lovely Caroline.

ONE FOR THE GIRLS

wooooooooohoooooooo who doesn't like doing girly???

...........and we've another fab sponsor for you. The lovely Jules from Daisy Doodles!!




As well as giving us some gorgeous images to play with some of her own DT girls have played along this week. Be sure to visit their blogs too and leave the some crafty love.
Here's my card, I've actually left it quite plain as I didn't want to distract from the gorgeous vase of flowers. So I stayed with the clean and simple look and I think it's worked.


Would you believe after I'd it all coloured I'd no matching papers. I'm not guilty of colouring without choosing my papers first but I did this time lol Just as well I've a load of digital sets stored on me puter or I'd have been starting over again! So, these ones are from Funky Fairy's, image is as usual coloured with copics. I've added some stickles, diamond glaze and a few wee gems to the flowers and finished it off with a little butterfly brad.
Thanks for stopping by girls, now go get creating those girly masterpieces for us

challenges:
Magical Crafts - flower power
Simon Says - check it out
Corrosive - flowers. flowers, flowers

14 comments:

  1. Hi Hun
    looks like we may get some wet stuff, guess who is away this weekend! lol.
    Gorgeous card, fantastic colouring, great papers & layout, very fresh, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! Your card is really gorgeous Anne, such fresh colours and your colouring is just ace! Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Anne, love the layout and the image is gorgeous.

    Marion x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Anne ,, love the vase of flowers and the citrus ginghams are lovely :-)

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Anne, such a sweet image and pretty colours.
    thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Anne. Those papers and the layout definitely make the flowers stand out. Love your colouring.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card hun...I'm guilty of that as well I never ever choose papers first I just colour & hope I've got papers to match lol...tell a lie the one time I did image to match paper was this week, but only so I could use my new DCWV papers
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Anne this is gorgeous what wonderful colours and papers I do love that checked pattern and it is just perfect for that beautiful image.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks awesome!! I love the yellow and green together. The image is colored beautifully too!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card Anne,i love the image and the papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this hun, gingham is me fave but I never use it lol lol, great bright colours. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely fresh and crisp card Anne. I love it.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card and fresh colours.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Anne. You did a brilliant job with this image hun. Gorgeous colour and I love the sparkle on show here.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10