Monday 13 September 2010

The Crazy Challenge

Good afternoon girls
Me again with news the theme for this week over on The Crazy Challenge. Thanks to everyone who played along last week, there sure are some very talented cardmakers out there in blogland.
Anyway, less waffling from me and onto the theme and my card.

'Friends Forever'


Check out these best buds!! Cute as buttons!!. Arabella is our sponsor for this week and she has given us some cuties to play with. She's got loads more over in her Etsy shop so why not pop over and have a little looksee for yourself.
So, what did I do, not alot lol This is a plain one even for me. I coloured with my usual copic markers, papers are scraps of Doodlebug I'd left in me box. I then ran some more scraps of green pearlised card throug the cuttlbug, punched another length with my Martha Stewart doiley and hey presto - a card!!

challenges
Paper Romance - clean & simple
Paper Pretties - brads or eyelets

Thanks for dropping by. I'll look forward to seeing your creations:)

3 comments:

  1. Great card hun love the C & S I still can't master them lol
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Anne,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10