Saturday 16 October 2010

Creative Cottage new releases and discout code

Afternoon girls
I've a treat in store of you this today. Tracey over at Creative Cottage has just released five gorgeous new kits. You NEED these, you really do, the colours are to die for.
She gave us them on Thursday and I just had to have a little play right away. Well you do don't you? I went digital again, it's so easy if you've some card fronts made up ready to go when you need a quick card but I'll be playing some more over the weekend so watch this space for a 'normal' card lol

Special Offer

from now till the end of October get 20% of all purchases, just type in the code October2010 at the checkout to receive your discount!

Paper packs are only £1.99 and owl sets a fabulous 80p

number three is Lavender Sky Paper pack and Lavender Sky owl set




So there you have it girls. Can you choose a favourite? I couldn't, the jury is still out for me. Don't forget I've only used some of the papers and elements in each kit but there is so much more. Where else can you get 12 sheets of gorgeous, yummy papers for £1.99 and better still use them over and over again:)

challenges
Paper Cutz - anything goes
ABC - flowers
Fresh Brewed - purple and black (3rd card)
Crazy 4 Challenges - fall autumn (1st card)


8 comments:

  1. Wow!!! they are all gorgeous hun...love the last one..
    off out crafty shopping in a while but must remember to save some pennies for when I get back lol
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning Anne. I love the way you can make them up on the comp and have them ready for when you need them. I have never used Digi Papers, but I am definitely gonna check these out.
    Hope you have a great weekend.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome - thanks for playing at Paper Cutz!
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. all great cards Anne
    first one is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous cards Anne.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all adorable, I cant choose a favourite! Though I am partial to the colour orange! Thanks for playing along with the ABC Flowers challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anne these are all stunning and I love the idea of having them ready to print when you need them, def going to be making some of these. hope your having a great weekend Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are brilliant Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10