Friday 28 January 2011

Make a splash

Morning girls
Woohoooooo it's Friday, time for a new challenge on Totally Papercrafts.  Thanks to everyone who played along with us last week.  You sure made some gorgeous cards:)
Before I tell you about our challenge though I want you all to welcome our newest teamie Vicky. Do pop over to her blog and say hello, you'll not be disappointed I promise, her cards are superb!!!  Welcome aborad the bestest DT ever Vivky!!!!
Are you all set?  Do you want to know what our theme is this week.  It's an easy one again lol

one for the kids
Our sponsors this week are Simon Says and Digi Stamp Boutique 

I've coloured this gorgeous little fella from Karen's Doodles with copics, perfect for any little lads card eh:)   I'm soooooooo in love with these papers from Safrass Lass, (Apple Jack little bundle) they're yum, I can see me buying another set of these very shortly:) Just right for all those little people cards we make.  Well, I make, I love doing childrens cards:)  The sentiment is a freebie from the lovely Paulette of TLC.  I finished it off with a few little ice cream cones cut with my cricut, run through the cuttlebug and a little stickles for the cherries.
Thanks for stopping by today girls, it's lovely to read your comments and don't forget to visit my teamies too
challenges: 
OSAAT - anything goes
Do You Stack Up - use patterned paper 


Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Love your fab and colourful card Anne :) One of my fav images... really makes me want the warmer weather to hurry up and show its face LOL... love it!

    Elaine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo Anne I just luv this card Hun!! These bright colours are so scrummy, I agree with Elaine makes you want the weather warmer hehe! Gorgeous image too. Have a great weekend Sweetie. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cute card and all the sweet details. The designer paper is so cute and I love the layout. You visited my blog and left a comment for Becca's Amazing PaperGrace blog share the wealth thing. Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab kids card, Anne. Love those bright colours and those ice creams are perfect.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card Anne, gorgeous colourwork and lovely bright bold papers! fabby. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab - love these bright colours and lovin the backing papers - have a great wk end
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anne, your card is so cute and your CS really complements the stamps you used. I am so looking forward to warmer weather, maybe that's a pipe dream. (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi hun
    aww totally gorgeous card, fab colouring, lovely papers & design, luv the ice creams, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute and creative cards. Luv the colors. Added you to my favs.
    "Becca at Amazing Paper Grace.com is Sharing the Comment Wealth and I picked you" {Hugs} Peggy M
    Stampnmore at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Anne...Becca at AmazingPaperGrace is Sharing the Comment Wealth and I picked you! I love your style and you really have a way with colors! I am now a follower and will be back to see you often!

    HUGS!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Anne,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10