Thursday 10 February 2011

Morning girls
Today is oldies but goodies only over on Karen's Doodles and I thought I'd play along too this week.  It's not a challenge, just some of the DT showing some of Karen's older images which you may not have seen before.
I've gone with a Christmas card, I really am trying to get a few in me box each month so this was  as good an excuse any to keep to my resolution.  Have you kept yours? (lol)

 

This was my first ever Karen's Doodles image and I won it in a candy draw on her blog, way back at the begining and I love it as much now as I did then.  It's those little fellas singing there hearts out that get me lol, great stuff!!.  Coloured with copics and a little stickles, papers are Imaginice from the Cottage Christmas collection, gems from me stash.  I printed the sentiment straight onto my card before starting.  Funny, I used to do this all the time when I fist started making cards, then I started covering them all with DP's, as you do:) I'm lucky that me printer takes heavy weight card no problem, so I may be doing this some more, especially with Christmas cards as this was quick and easy to do.
Anyway, you've still time to join in the photo inspiration challenge we've running at the moment AND you don't need to use a KD image any longer, although if you don't you won't be entered into the draw for first place only second and third:)  So, no excuses not to play along lol

challenges for this one

Craft Your Passion - anything goes



Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Anne :) I love that image too, so cute. Will try and join in this week if I get chance :)

    Elaine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image - super card. Thank you for joining in my CHNC challenge 6 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Anne, I am happy looking at xmas cards any time of the year xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card such a great Christmas card, thanks for sharing with us at Craft your Passion this week.
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card hun, love that image its fab!!
    hugs shell xx

    oops nearly forgot hehe!! Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anne. What a wonderful Holiday card.. Love this image and perfect PP too :).. Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card and what a sweet image!!!

    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Christmas card is gorgeous Anne, such a beautiful image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute Anne! never hurt to start early for your Christmas cards...I should really do that too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10