Monday 11 July 2011

Summer Fun

Morning girls
It's time for a new challenge on Karen's Doodles and this week our theme is

SUMMER FUN


I started by cutting our the shapes with my nesties to make a shaped easerl card.  It's alot smaller than I would normally make but I'm pleased with it.  This is 'On The Road Again', one of Karen's new summer images.  Isn't it fab!!!  You'll find this and some other new ones over at her store
 I've coloured with my usual copic markers apart from the sky which I did with prisma pencils 
and blended with mineral spirits. The papers are from Safrass Lass. 
 I cut a  few flowers with my cricut to help it stand and left it at that.  I did look at adding some embellies but it did nothing for the card so in the end I left them off.
That's my effort for this week girls.  Do pop over and see the wonderful cards the other girls on the DT have created this week and don't forget our DT call is running until 20th July.

challenges:
Dream Valley - summer
2 Sisters - summer fun
Craft Your Days Away - fancy folds
One Stop Crafts - summer
Card Makin' Mammas - summer
Pollycraft - the great outdoors

Thanks for stopping by Anne x
 
01 09 10