Monday 14 November 2011

just a card

Morning girls
40 days till the man in the red suit arrives!!  Just thought I'd share that with ya lol
Have you started your shopping yet?  I've been good and got quite a few presents sorted already:) I hate fighting my way through the shops when they get busy so over the next couple of weeks I hope to get everything in and wrapped.  Then it's just the dreaded food shop.
Anyway, are re you all rested after your weekend?  Hopefully you found some time to get some crafting in.
Again, trying to be organised I made this for my daughter to give to my son for his 30th in January.  Jings that makes me feel OLD!!!  I still think I'm 21 lol


The image is from Teddy Bo which I've coloured with copics.  Stripey papers are Doodlebug and the other one, well your guess is as good as mine, it was in me scrap box..  Sentiment was PC generated and I coloured a couple of dew drops with my copics to embellish.
Right, time to get me bum in gear and face the day
Thanks for popping in
Anne x
challenges:
Robyn's Fetish - everybody loves Teddy
2 Sisters - anything goes
Kraftin' Kimmie - make it masculine
Crafty Catz - use a dig
Cutie Pie - bears

23 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Anne. Such a great image.
    I've been organised this year and bought most of my presents, I just keep forgetting to buy the wrapping paper.
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hun, lovely layout. I am nearly there with the presents phew!!! started much later this year, no where near with cards tho grrr. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card Anne. No - to starting pressies or cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab Anne. I am sure your son loved it. You fill old, I will not tell you how old my brood are.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great card, perfest for my son....lol
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah our first Teddy Bo. I love this image and I think I mite use it for hubbys birthday card later this month. Thanks for joining us at Color me copic,
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so gorgeous hun...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah teddyboitis has struck! Such a fab card!! Lovely to see our first Teddy Bo! Fab layout and colouring! Thanks for playing at Cutie Pie! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card,papers and image look fab. thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic design Anne! Amazing job coloring up that adorable Teddy Bo image, and I love love love that Doodlebug paper!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have that patterned paper. I love how you used it in the circle. Great image of the bear as well.
    Cindy
    IDIC DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just a card, but a fabulous one at that Anne, love those Teddy Bo images!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wonderful card Anne and so cute.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous card, and what a handsome fella! thank you for joining in with the Cutie Pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous male card, fab image and lovely colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. how cute is that image!! fab card :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Anne
    A gorgeous card love the image thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Anne this is totally FAB, that image is terrific so are the papers and design a super card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi hun
    aww a fabulous card, a great image & colouring, brill papers & design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card Anne and i can't believe you have a 30 year old son looking at your profile pic! I haven't even started Christmas shopping yet wowzer.....I need to get busy lol
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMGosh this is one awesome creation, I just love colour theme, fabulous image and just perfectly coloured, its just perfect for our challenge this week,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Use a Digi Challenge I hope you can join us again next week


    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is gorgeous Anne, love Teddy Bo! thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely Gorgeous card and colouring Anne!! Thanks for sharing with us at Cutir Pie!!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    P.S. I have candy on my blog!!
    http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-christmas-candy.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10