Wednesday 4 April 2012

Is it raining?

Hi girls
As promised yesterday I'm back with my DT card for Inky Impressions.
We've a great challenge for you this week

APRIL SHOWERS

You may interpret this any way you wish though, it doesn't need to be raining cats and dogs as it is here at the moment!!  No need for a brolly either as it's so windy it would just blow away.
Anyway, here is my card.


I've gone for a completely different kind of shower as you can see.
Here in Glasgow we call a 'Wedding Shower a  'Hen Night'.  Hence the sentiment on my card.
I've used three gorgeous girls this week.
I've kept the embellies to a minimum on this card, just a doiley and a  few flat backed pearls which can also be found over at the store.
So, that's my effort girls. do pop over to the challenge blog for loads of lovely inspiration from the other girls on the team too.
Anne x
challenges:
Make It Monday - anything goes
Stampin; for the weekend - anything goes
Diva's by Design - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Anne. I glad you explained as at first I couldn't see the April Showers. Lol!!! I love your colouring.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Too cute!
    Thank you so much for linking up with MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM...the more comments left, the greater your chance of winning the second prize! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Anne..love your take on the theme...and sorry to hear abut your nasty weather too...we have sunshine here in Essex and feeling warm too..Ooops.. :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10