Monday 4 June 2012

eeeeeeeeeeek creepy crawlies

Morning girls
I'm home!!!  I can't say I'm chuffed as I could always stay longer in our little place in the sun but hey ho what can a girl do eh?
It's my turn to post over on the Inky Inspirational blog and I've a little lads card to show you today.
This is Nicolas Firefly Frenzy.   Who doesn't know a cheeky beggar like this?  I well remember my son bringing home all sorts of creepy crawlies YUK!!!

I must say though I think he's adorable!!! 
As always I've used my copic markers to colour.  The sentiment is also available from the Inky store and the papers are some I've had in me stash for an age by Safrass Lass.
So, that's my little bit of inspiration for you this morning girls.  Now I just need to get myself out of holiday mode and patiently wait till our next visit to Turkey in September.
Thanks for popping in
Anne x
challenges:
Cutie Pie - die cuts and punches
Here Come The Boys - anything goes
Secret Crafter - anything goes
The Pink Elephant - vibrant colours

17 comments:

  1. Fab card hun and such great papers! glad you had a great time away. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card - love the bright colours - hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great creation
    Thanks for joining us at Secret crafter Saturday challenge and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Anne. A little cutie for your first back in this very wet country. Lol!!

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Card Anne love the cheeky image! Thank you for sharing and playing at Here Come the Boys Good Luck! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply adorable Anne...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you are back safe and sound, hope you had a lovely time. Love the card. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant boy's card, love the cute image and fab papers. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun and cute card! Thank you for playing along with The Pink Elephant Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The frightening thing is Anne, t will be here sooo quickly!!

    Love this card and I had 2 boys, so know all about creepy crawlies!!

    Stick Insects crawling over me IN BED!! and snails crawling out of trouser pockets to name just 2 EVENTS!!
    michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's fab Anne. Love it.

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute card & what a lovely image, great stuff! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cheerful card this is Anne, love the bright colours and cute image, he's such a happy chap! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!
    Take care, Ira
    irascreacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This cutie made me smile and your card is gorgeous! thanks so much for joining us at here come the boys, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This image is just too cute and you've colored him beautifully! Love the bold colors as well

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brill card, very sweet image.Thanks for joining in at HCTB.
    Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10