Friday 22 February 2013

just a little bookmark

Morning girls

It's challenge time on Polka Doodles  and this week we've a fab theme for you

FANTASY/ FAIRY

So lot's and lot's of scope for your creations as there are so many possibilities with the theme:)
I thought I'd make a little bookmark for a change.  


stamp -  Maxine
papers and embellies - Cherryblossom Lane CD

I coloured this cutie with Flex markers, then did the same with the butterfly from the same stamp set and added that for her wings. Talking of Flex markers I'm still on the fence with them.  I can't seem to get the shading right at all and I find them very, very wet compared to me copics.   Lot's and lot's more practice needed me thinks:(
So that's my little bit of inspiration for you this week girls.  Do play along as it's always lovely to see your creations and how you interpret our themes.
Have a smashing weekend 
Anne x
challenges:
Crafting By Design - anything goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - anything goes
Allsorts - things with wings

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet little bookmark Anne. I especially love the little word flags and the pretty little banner. All so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Anne.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh so cute! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER CRAFTY challenge!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10