Sunday 24 February 2013

gorgeous girlie

Morning girls
Jack Frost is still hovering around but it's looking to be another nice, bright day here albeit cold but I can live with that.  At least it's dry:)
I've a birthday card to show you this morning.  


I'm still waiting for my E Bosser to be repaired and sent back to me hence no die cuts!!!  You just don't realise how much we rely on those machines for all the pretties eh?

papers - Far Far Hill
metal corners - WOC
lace, beads and gems from stash
copic

Our plans for the day, seeing as it's dry, is to get out in the garden and try to get it into some sort of order. It's a right old state and a bit of an eyesore, which is driving me nuts so it'll be gardening gloves and tools instead of crafting tools this afternoon.
Enjoy your Sunday
Anne x
challenges:
Di's Digi Designs - lace and pearls
Broken Box Stock - Happy Birthday
Clearly I Stamp - black and white with a splat of colour
QKR Stampede - birthday with a number
Paper Crafting Journey - Bingo - top line

11 comments:

  1. That's adorable Anne. Great job without the dies! Looks like you used one! Have fun out in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image and I like all the black with just a little red... she's scampy, vampy and just right for someone who is having a 30th birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Anne, fabulous image and colouring.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. still a gorgeous card Anne - even without the die cuts lol!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous and I love the slanted layers and how the red pops against the rest of the design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Anne,love the touch of red and the image is lovely...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a wonderful, fabulous card Anne.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had fun in your garden, brrrrr way to cold for me!

    Stunning card hun, love the layout & your colouring is perfect!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! Thanks for participating in our QKR STAMPEDE challenge!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy smokes your coloring is amazing!! Wow look at that hair. Hope you get your machine back soon but I couldn't tell with such a beautiful card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Clearly Inspired Challenges. Hope to see you March 8 when the new challenge is posted. Until then Happy Craftin!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OHH I love this! Love the image , it just pops off the card and I love the layout!! Thanks for joining us at PCJ for our BINGO challenge! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10