Saturday 15 February 2014

Birthday Fairy

Morning girls
Brrrrrrrrrrr it's freezing, wet and miserable. I won't complain though, our house is warm and dry unlike so many in the UK at the moment.  I feel so sorry for those affected by flooding.  I can't imagine how they are coping with it all, I don't know if I could.

It's time for a new challenge with myself and the other Dressy Girls over on All Dressed Up.  The lovely Sharon has a fabulous sketch for us to follow so there's lots of scope with your themes for this one.


Since I'm sick looking at Valentine's cards I thought I'd go with birthday for a change


image - All Dressed Up 
butterfly - Cricut
papers Lidl
ribbon and gems  from stash

So, there's my little bit of inspiration for you this week girls.  It would be wonderful if you played along.  Don't forget there are freebies over on the blog if you don't have any ADU images yet.
Well, have a good weekend.  Mine will be spent cleaning up after the builders :(
Happy Crafting
Anne 
challenges:
4 Krafty Girlz - anything goes
Crafty Ribbons - ribbons n bows
Milk Coffee - girly
Southern Girls - bling bling bling
Brown Sugar - die cut or punch
Winter Wonderland - fairies




11 comments:

  1. Awww I really do love this !! Colours work perfectly and you have coloured her brilliantly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Anne you really did my sketch proud.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Anne.... love your choise of colours!!!
    xxAngela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours and layout sweetie.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann!! Glad you are dry and safe!!
    I love what you have done w/ this sketch and the colors are some of my faves!!
    She's gorgeous ~~ well done!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anne, oh beautiful card! Gorgeous image (of course!) and love your colour choices.

    Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving the kind comment it is appreciated.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, this is so pretty!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and great job coloring. Thank you for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable image and great colours! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this week, Rebecca x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful coloring, Anny... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful colouring love it

    Thank you for playing with us at Brown Sugar this week.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10