Thursday 5 June 2014

sitting pretty

Morning everyone
It's my turn to host over on Art by MiRan  showcase blog today and as I'm in beautiful sunny Turkey I'm hoping that Mr Blogger plays ball and post this for me on time:)
The theme over on the Art by MiRan challenge at the moment is lace and pearls. That is also the theme us showcase girlies use for your first inspirational card of the month for you.

image -  Gracie - Art by MiRan
papers - Echo Park
sentiment - Scrapalicious
pearls - That Craft Place
ribbon and lace - stash
copics and spectrum noir markers

So, there you go ladies.  I do hope I've inspired you, even a  little :)
Happy Crafting
Anne x

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous sweetie. I am not jealous that you are having a lovely time while slog away. Lol!!!
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10