Sunday 20 July 2014

Purfectly happy

Evening girls
It seems like an absolute age since I posted anything but I have a very good excuse.  I've been in hospital for two weeks, very ill with double pneumonia.  It seems  there is a horrible virus going around the middle east and the docs are certain I caught it whilst on holiday in Turkey which two weeks later attacked my lungs leaving me extremely ill.  Thankfully I'm over the worst now although I'm very, very tired and lethargic and cannot be bothered to do much which is not like me at all but onwards and upwards as they say:)

Anyway, thankfully I had this card done for the new release showcase posts over on All Dressed Up.  
Wendy has once again drawn up a storm with five fantastic new images for us to colour.

A Cuddle Makes It Better
                                                       
Country Girl

Hop It

Hop to it


Summer Swing

Impressed?  I was: and found it difficult to choose which one I wanted to work with but in the end I coloured up Summer Swing.  She's one kewl kitty!


image- -  Summer Swing
sentiment - TLC
copics
papers from me stash
blooms - Wild Orchid Crafts

So, that's my little bit of inspiration for you. You'll find loads more over at our Facebook Group where we'd love to see your All Dressed Up creations and of course if you'd like to play along with our challenges then do visit the  All Dressed Up blog.
Happy Crafting
Anne x

10 comments:

  1. So cute Anne, love this image and the style of card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable, Anne! Love the special fold too! I wondered why you had been MIA. Wow, that must have been awful. Glad you are on the mend. Take care of yourself - get plenty of rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, beautifully coloured. LOVE the texture on your kitty Anne. Fab job all round. Can't wait to hear that you are fully recovered and fighting fit once again. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Anne and I like these shaped cards. Gorgeous dies and pretty papers. Gotta love that sentiment and those rosy cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also meant to say I'm glad you are on the mend. Double pneumonia is very serious and no wonder you are tired... anything to do with the lungs is not to be taken lightly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anne

    So glad that you're starting to feel better... sounds like you really had it bad.. I know my mum used to say I'd catch 'double' pneumonia when I went out without a coat in winter... but I didn't realise there actually WAS such a thing!

    Your card is fabulous... loving the stepper style and the gorgeous papers you've used.

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear you were ill but so happy you're on the mend. Wonderful center step card with awesome colors and fabulous coloring!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  8. This stepper design is so perfect to show off this cute image and I adore the pink/yellow together - so fresh and pretty :-)

    So glad to hear you are feeling better, hope you are taking it easy in this hot weather!

    Hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear you have been so ill Anne, I was on the verge of emailing you to find out if you were okay as you have been missing. I do hope you are on the mend soon.
    Your card is a little treasure.
    Hugs
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending you huge feel better soon hugs hun. So glad your on the mend xx
    Love your card, the image is fab & the colours you have used purrfect (sorry lol)
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10