Monday 11 August 2014

Creative Blog Hop

 Morning Everyone
I hope you've  had a smashing  weekend and managed to get some crafty time in too.
I am here today with something a little different, well different for me anyway. I'm sure many of you know Cathy of KraftyKoolKat   Well she has invited  me to join in with the Creative Bloggers Hop and of course I said yes.  Well it would be very rude to say no lol
So how does it work?
It's a continuous hop which takes place every Monday with a host of different inspirational bloggers taking part each week .  To be fair I didn't know too much about it.  Since being ill has kept me away from the pc and blogland for so long I really wasn't up to scratch with everything.  Once I'd read a wee bit more about it though I was hooked.  It's a fabby idea and one which I am delighted to take part in.  
Thank you so much Cathy for inviting me sweetie and for being such a loyal follower of my blog :)   I really do appreciate every single comment you leave for me and it's lovely to think that my work inspired you enough to think it good enough for this:)
Now for those pesky questions...
1. What am I working on?
Mainly DT work at the moment.  With having more than a month off I'm desperately playing catch up. So nothing new or exciting I'm afraid unless you count practising my colour work.  I recently invested in some Spectrum Noir markers.  Copics they ain't but I will master them eventually but I will confess to ordering more copics last week too!!
2. How does my work differ from others in my genre?
To be honest I don't think it does.  Most of us love our markers, ribbons, lace and die cutting machines so there is a lot of 'same style' cards out there.  I will admit to only working with images and papers which I find inspiring though.  Mr Mojo has been known to go awol if I am required to do something which just doesn't do it for me :(
3. Why do I write/create what I do?
There is a very simple answer to that.
I LOVE IT!!!
4. How does your writing/creative process work?
Usually it starts with the image, from there I choose my papers and then and only then do I begin to colour.  Once I have those three things in order my project usually falls into place quite easily.  Well most of the time :)  The only time I have real difficulty is when I try new techniques or the dreaded CAS cards.  Why oh why do I have so much trouble with the placement on these cards? yet see so many beautiful pieces of work both here in blog land and on Pinterest.  
.......................................................
So, enough of my waffle.  I now need to nominate fellow crafter to carry on the Hop
Myself and Joey go back a long way so she is it!!.   Over the years we have been on a few design teams together and her work is always inspiring me.
..............................................................
Well, that’s it from me, hopefully you have enjoyed my Creative Blog Hop and that you finding out a bit more about me and my creative style! 
Thanks for popping by
Anne x

2 comments:

  1. Your work is lovely Anne. Thank you for taking part in the hop.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and an enjoyable read! Still wish I could have found a couple gals to do this too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10