Wednesday 13 August 2014

music feeds the soul

Hello everyone
Jings it's been a windy few days here but nothing compared to what some of you down south have suffered.  I do hope you and your homes are safe and sound.
Today's card is for the new challenge today over at The Paper Shelter.  The theme for this week is

PUNCHES  AND DIES


image and papers - Rhythm Everywhere -  The Paper Shelter 
sentiment - my own
pearls from me stash

I've gone with the pre printed version for this one.  Veronica really does make it simple for the DT.  Digital stamp, a pre coloured one, pre coloured on a back ground and just that background.  Wow, now if that's not good value I don't know what is!!  Then there's the bonus of not having to colour :)

Have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping by
Anne x
challenges:
Bunny Zoe Crafts - summer colours
Crafting from the Heart - anything goes
Stamp & Create - anything goes
My Time to Craft - unusually coloured hair

13 comments:

  1. Hi Anne, this is just stunning, I love the hair colouring and the flowers, papers and layout is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous Anne - I just love her blue hair and your whole design is fabulous! - this is one of my favourite images from TPS - she's just so pretty and cute hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Anne, love the vibrant colours and your gorgeous flowers.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and so gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super little image! The colors are great and the DP is fabulous - all tying in very well. Your punched dies are the perfect finish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally fabulous! I love the pinks and blues...great color combination. Fabulous flowers and leaves, too! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anne what a fab creation! Love this image and of course the colours are so vibrant. Your mat and flowers look just perfect with it! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this s brill and what a great way to sport a Blue Rinse!!! Thanks for p[laying along with us on My Time to Craft this fortnight, Love Hazel (Didos) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card you have made Anne. I love those colours and the fun image.

    Nikki S

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card with lovely coloured. Thank you for sharing at CFTH challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet card! I love the image (TPS has some of the cutest digis around!) I love the vivid pink flowers, too! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Anne, lovely card pretty image.
    Greetings from Veerle.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Anne, lovely card pretty image.
    Greetings from Veerle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10