Thursday 2 October 2014

just sweeping

Hiya Girls
Well today's the day.  I am off on me jollies in a few hours and I can't wait.  Seventeen days of doing nothing is just what the doctor order:)

I'm showcasing over on Art by MiRan this morning with this cutie Autumn Leaves .
Excuse the colour work.  I made a right pigs ear of her hair but seeing as I only got it finished last night I just didn't have time to redo it.  So, just imagine it's fandabie dozie lol



Available  in the shop now.  Go on, spend a penny or three :)

Right, I'm off for a quick shower then a quick visit to my parents and strict instructions for DD who will be home that my house better be clean for my return.  She is one mucky pup.
Happy Crafting
Anne x

1 comment:

  1. Such a cutie Anne. Have a great holiday and rest and don't worry about us lesser mortals. Lol!!!
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10