Sunday 7 May 2017

Baby Bea

Hello Crafty Buddies
I hope your all well this fine Sunday morning and have enjoyed a good weekend so far.

Today's card is the first of my showcase cards from the May bundle available from Teddy Bo 
This cutie will be available as a single digi from next month though if your not buying them all. It's such a great buy though I don't know why you wouldn't.  6 digi's for £5 you can't beat it.


image - Teddy Bo 
colours used
TN1, 3, 5, 6   PP2  CR8, 9, 11  DR5  IG1
papers - Deco Time

So that's my little bit of inspiration for you, I hope you like her without her usual hat
Happy Crafting
Anne


1 comment:

  1. So very cute and pretty Anne. I can't wait to be able to get back crafting after my convalescent period after my operation.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10