Friday 28 October 2011

glitter it up

Good morning girls
Friday has sure come around quickly.  I feel as if I've blinked and the week has flown by.
The next we know it'll be Christmas  (groan)  which leads me nicely on to my card today for the new challenge over on Totally Papercrafts
Our hostess with the mostest this week is the lovely Caroline and she'd like to see some glitter on your creations.  I love a bit of sparkle so this was right up my street.

We've two sponsors for you this week
Photobucket
and

I've quite a few Christmas cards in me box so I thought I'd make a start on some personalised ones for the family.  I always leave them to the last minute so am being a good crafter and getting them sorted in plenty of time this year. This is for my daughter.

There are no embellishments at all on this card.  One she is not into fussy and fancy and two these delicious papers from First Edition are far to nice to cover.  Have you seen them?  Full of glitz and glitter.  I can see me using the whole pack in a very short time.  They are yummy!!!  So apart from them the image was coloured with copic markers, a bit of glitter on the snow and the sentiment I made on the pc.  Job done!!
Thanks for popping in this morning and I'll be back shortly with my card for the Polka Doodles challenge.
Have a smashing weekend
Anne x
challenges
Papertake Weekly - sketch
Hannah and Friends - glitter
Meljens's Designs - Christmas
The Paper Shelter - anything goes
Scrapbook Sisters - anything goes

15 comments:

  1. This is simply gorgeous.. Love the darling little image.. very lovely work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Anne :-) I am sure Joanna will love this, the image and papers are fab ;-) I love how the little deer is in just the right place :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x
    p.s, you could enter this into theSimon Says Stamp Challenge too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Anne :-) I am sure Joanna will love this, the image and papers are fab ;-) I love how the little deer is in just the right place :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x
    p.s, you could enter this into theSimon Says Stamp Challenge too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun
    gorgeous card, great image, luv the papers, fab design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card love your image and colour choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous card Anne! I love your personalized sentiment too! How clever. The papers are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super card Anne. Love it.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous card Anne.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning card Anne. Love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends this week
    Hugs, Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous hun....love image and pretty layout too sweetie...

    have a super weekend...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card,love the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Hanna and friends this week,hope to see you again.
    Dodici
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Anne, ooooh this is gorgeous. Those papers are scrummy, cracking colour work sweetie.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Anne, love the snow detail, and fab layout and papers.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, Anne!! Love the colors and she's fabulous! I'm sure you're daughter is going to love it! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us over at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card!! What a lucky daughter!!! Thank you for sharing with us at Meljen's Designs this week.
    audrey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10